Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XIII
View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 09:48 PM
tmljeh19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeSpeedBackstrom View Post
I know I'm in the minority but I don't think we should add any free agents.

If we can trade Green for a decent top 6 winger then make it so. The free agent pool outside of Parise and Suter is largely unimpressive.

Carlson and Alzner are a year older and a year more experienced, and although MoJo probably isn't ready to make the leap to 2nd line center he will be better than last year and is going to impress everyone.

The defense is pretty solid with Carlson/Alzner/Orlov/Hamrlik you're going to need to find two bottom pairing guys (obviously I don't think Schultz should be on the team, and I wouldn't count on Erskine.

It's time to move forward with who we have and let them develop, fixing holes through trades and drafting. I know this may be hard to understand since most of you (I'm guessing) are Redskins fans and adding free agents seems like the fix to all your problems.

Semin was decent against Boston before he did his ghost act and Green was once again useless. 4 points for an offensive defensemen? Go ahead and defend that, I'll wait.
GMGM is that you?? You don't have to wait long. This team won't be worth a lick of **** without center depth.