View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 10:10 PM
FisherKing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardo View Post
Seems to me that if I were a GM I would project a player who barely trains with good on-ice production as having a higher ceiling than someone with good on-ice production who's been lifting since their early teens.

That question has probably been asked loads of times, i'm wondering if anyone of importance, say a GM or amateur scout, has ever went on record to address it.

Timmins likes to project, I think he is keeping quiet about Grigorenko and hinting towards Galchenyuk and Forsberg to throw off the competition.

That being said, either one of Yakupov, Grigs, Gally, Forsberg or Teravainen and I'm happy.
I've been saying this for a while now. It seems to me that Timmins has a history of commenting on players in a positive note which he doesn't take but remained quiet on the ones he has taken. Someone may be able to take issue with this but that's my impression of Timmins MO. He plays his cards close to the vest. I really think Grigs is the target here for Timmins. That said, I won't be disappointed if he goes with Gally or Forsberg.