View Single Post
Old
06-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
To me it needs to be Schultz and a vet.

1) No lock that Schultz wins a roster spot. Can't count on him until he earns it. They made that mistake with Erixon last year

2) If Schultz does win a spot, it allows them to move one of their defensemen.
yea I am kind of torn on Schultz cause I have never seen him play. Everyone is saying he's a top UFA Dman but if they do get him it just brings another kid on that really we cant completely count on yet.........which is why adding a vet with him does make sense

in the end if they lose out on Schultz really they only need a vet. So who? Kubina, Kuba, Sarich have played for Torts............Garrison and Wideman will cost alot

I actually trust Stralman as a 6/7 if he comes back. Sauer we cant count on , freaking wish we could cause this convo would not be happening

I think Erixon wins a job and I would like them to have a spot open for him or even McIlrath to surprise

McD, Girardi
Staal, Del Zotto ( if they are going to pay him he has to learn that Right side better)
Erixon, UFA Dman
Stralman if he returns to NHL the RFA offer means he's on the team, hopefully Sauer eventually
McIlrtah or Vernance first call up

I do see what you mean with maybe another vet since Erixon and McIlrath faltering leaves a hole. I still say you cant block them though

how much you wanna bet Woywitka is back on a two way deal and starts in the AHL?

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote