View Single Post
Old
06-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Hugh Mann*
Hey! Hey! You! You!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Burrows View Post
How about no goal song? Let's go further-- how about no music during the game? And let's take it one step past that and hang DJ Dave from the Roger Neilson statue.

The atmosphere in Rogers blows. Nobody pays 200 bucks to come sit in an arena and listen to nickleback and chris brown. I hate hearing pop music at a hockey game. Organ music only, please.
I agree with this. They should have no goal song, and no horn either. Let the crowd make their own noise, and stop trying to completely overpower them with every available tool. Having all this music blasting doesn't improve the atmosphere, it actually ruins the atmosphere. It makes it so much more difficult to enjoy being at a hockey game.

I really wish they'd go back to the days when a goal wasn't followed up with a massive "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HON HON HONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN" followed by some awful pop rock song. Whoever thought it was a good idea in the first place?

Hugh Mann* is offline   Reply With Quote