Old
06-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Jame
Dream '16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsabres View Post
WAS? whats with the was?

With Jame´s definition we wont know who the second line center is until after the game and we look at the stats sheet.

When I watch a hockey game I believe who is the second line center is who Lindy Ruff puts out there not only the most after the first line center but different situations when the first line center is unavailable. Of course there are other factors such as your third or fourth line center being a better faceoff man or playing short handed but I believe the best players usually get the most ice time but like I said there are situations that call for different.

If the sabres have 2 scoring lines next year and two checking lines Ennis would be a top 6 if they roll three scoring lines then where Ennis Starts the season and where Ennis finishes the season could be anywhere from first line to third line but I believe he has the talent that Lindy Ruff will rely on.
Foligno-Ennis-Stafford was the 3rd line after March 10th when they were put together...

If you Disagree... then tell me what Line was Thomas Vanek on, and what line was Jason Pominville on?
(Leino-Roy-Pommer and Vanek-Hodgson-Tropp were the other 2 lines)