View Single Post
Old
06-16-2012, 07:52 PM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionofDoom627 View Post
Considering it's a weak year for defensive free agents besides those who still believe the Flyers will sign Suter or Weber, yes I want to resign him. If he walks and they are unable to replace his body we are stuck with only 4 NHL level defensemen (Timonen, Mez, Coburn, Grossmann) and a bottom pairing of AHLers. Yea no thanks. Gus, MAB, Manning, and/or next weeks draft pick, are not ready to play a full 82 game season. Sign Carle and attempt to grab a 6th guy to complete the back end. They may not be an elite defense but they could still be solid if the forwards can give them a hand.
dude, they have been getting defensemen like mez in 2010 and pronger a couple of years back, they even said they are going to address the defense like detroit accept i think it's going to be trade or maybe sign a free agent not carle or sutter, there's other defensemen other there besides them they are probably more talented than them, they got grossmen,

he's a good player if they get another one with a good slapshot and hits as good as him for a good discount rather than otherpaying for those bums i think the flyers can have a great defense.

carle cant hit, skate, turnovers the puck, anyone is better than him at a cheaper price

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote