Old
06-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL1674 View Post
Ditto. And in this league, it's just a matter of time. It's taken him this long, and he's not 100% yet. He's missed so much time with each one. What happens after he gets rocked for a 3rd time? I don't want to see it happen, but it will. Look at how many questionable hits there are every night. How long will it take for him to recover from another hit? He needs to start thinking about his quality of life beyond hockey. A couple more hits could create long term (if not life long) problems.

I have nothing against the guy. Would love to have him healthy and on the team. But he's really struggled with these concussions, and I don't want to see him get seriously hurt. And this league is out of control when it comes to head shots.
This. Look at Adam Deadmarsh, for example. He is still suffering from PCS, nearly 10 years after his retirement. I don't want that to happen to anyone, especially not Bouchard.

I just hope that his concussion issues are over. I admire his heart though, many would've already called it quits.

I want to see him tear up the NHL next year, because I know he can. He's got the hands and the vision, we finally have the offense, now let him (and us) reap on the benefits.