View Single Post
Old
06-16-2012, 08:29 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pricer502 View Post
Glad to see Nicolas Kerdiles getting some votes. I brought him up the other day and didn't get much of a response on this board. I think he is the perfect player for the blues system. We have a surplus of forwards so its not like we would have to rush him to the NHL. He can take his time to develop at Univ of Wisc. He is projected to be more of a very late 1st to early 2nd rounder but I wouldn't be suprised if a team grabs him in the 20-26 range. His stock seems to be rising and I think he will make a great power forward.
Kerdiles is the forward I'd choose from the group available on this board. It was between Bystrom and Kerdiles for me and could have gone either way, just leaned slightly toward LD rather than LW as we don't really have top offense on the left side of the D after Fairchild, and Bystrom has a likely higher ceiling our LD prospects are towering physical guys. Glad to see these two are leading right now and think either would be a fine choice. If Kerdiles were projected as an NHL center I'd probably have picked him. (I still hope it's Laughton. New Blues assistant Gary Agnew was his coach this past season in Oshawa and he certainly should know the OHL.)

PocketNines is offline   Reply With Quote