Thread: Creatine
View Single Post
Old
06-16-2012, 10:32 PM
ausername1

vCash: 500
I'm using it right now- I'm pretty small compared to everyone else on my team (college club checking league). I've been using it for a few weeks and haven't really had any bad side effects...yet, maybe just a little thirstier than normal. I don't take it every day though, just when I work out.
I've noticed I can do more, and for longer periods of time, than I could without it. For example, I could do about 4-5 more sets of an exercise than usual before becoming fatigued. I assume that's because of the ADP to ATP thing the person above me was talking about. I've also noticed I'm less sore than usual too. In theory, doing more sets and doing it more often (because I'm not sore the next day) should bulk me up faster I suppose- although I'm hesitant to workout the same muscles on back to back days because they could still be repairing themselves, I've heard different things about this.
I've noticed improvements already but I'm not sure what will happen once I stop taking the creatine altogether. As I said, I'm also not taking it everyday as I hear a lot of people say they do so it might not even be working- my improvements and stamina could just be a result of the placebo effect.
I'll let you know if anything terrible happens as a result of the creatine but all in all I think it's only been helping so far. If you do decide to use it, just make sure you get plenty of protein as well.

ausername1 is offline   Reply With Quote