View Single Post
Old
06-17-2012, 04:30 AM
Rusty Batch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLB View Post
2012 Stoll=2011 Joel Ward

Tell me one aspect of his game (outside faceoffs) that can't be easily replicated by someone else on the team....hell someone else in the bottom six...

His "booming shot"?....his untimely penalties? His massive offensive production? His goalie interference penalties?

I'll add this on to my previous post....so again of the 4 things you listed how can none of that be replicated? Even more so since A. he doesn't take defensive assignments, if anything Kopi/Richards shelter Stoll from playing against tough match-ups which he likely couldn't handle. And B. he didn't even rarely chip in points...if we don't count empty netters, he had 3 pts in 20 games....terrible.

Again nice player...but completely overrated playoffs.
AGREED!!

The guy is so overrated it is ridiculous, Let someone else pay that guy. We have more then enugh centers here there is absoluteley no need for him.

The guys who won the Stanley cup ar our best players, lets not exagerrate the performances of our worst players, simply because we won.

Stick a fork in Stoll hes done. Makes zero sense to keep that guy when we have cheap young replacements and really good players to sign...

Rusty Batch is offline   Reply With Quote