View Single Post
Old
06-17-2012, 03:53 PM
The Kassian Train
228 LBS of Pain

vCash: 500
New Flyers Fan

Hi all,

Since the beginning of the season I told everyone I knew who I generally talk hockey about the Flyers were a team to watch out for in the East. Everyone scuffed and laughed at my prediction. Heck I even went as far as saying that you guys could probably make it to the ECF if not further.

I generally have always liked the aggressive style the Flyers deployed and after watching the 24/7 HBO special on your team and Rangers I have a new found respect for Laviolette as a coach.

If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend that you do. Just so you're wondering, since I live in Vancouver, I'm generally a Canucks fan since I was able to breathe. I'm pretty sensible though when it comes general hockey debate..

Anyways, here's this one line that made me realize how Laviolette knows how to motivate his players...

What are they looking at in terms of the upcoming draft? Looking forward to having some good discussions with you guys. I'm also thinking about picking up a Giroux jersey. Kid's a monster and helped me win my pool with my 2nd round pick. Took him pretty high with a number of people involved with the pool.

The Kassian Train is offline   Reply With Quote