View Single Post
Old
04-06-2006, 09:01 AM
RollingPredFan

vCash: 500
No Vokoun, Sullivan and Zidlicky will still be out tonight according to the Tennessean

I am trying to keep from saying the sky is falling, but we have the easiest schedule down the stretch of probably any team and yet here we are, playing our worst hockey at the worst time. Thing is if we were healthy we win probably, and easily.

I think Trotz has to bear some of the blame, he sure does have a quick hook on Mason, if Vokoun does what he did he wouldn't have taken him out. Not to say Mason was great, he did let some he shouldn't but he got it together afterwards, the Rinne goal was a backbreaker.

Oh I know this will sound Oliver Stone-like conspiratorial, but seeing a NHL official in the penalty box with a sign wanting Tacos?!?!? And those weak 3rd period calls kept us from coming all the way back... Someone else said it on the other board, I have never seen a goalie dive before, LOL its true no one touched him yet he went down.

Ok enough with the excuses, we had injuries all year and still found ways to win earlier in the year... time to suck it up, scratch, claw, and just get 2 points tonight and play like you want home ice advantage

RollingPredFan is offline   Reply With Quote