Thread: Confirmed Signing with Link: [SEL] Samuel Pahlsson signs 3-year deal with Modo
View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Elvs

vCash: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
When Sammy was traded to Vancouver, he seemed rather upset because it meant having to be away from his family. He's the type of player who gets frequently dealt at the trade deadline, and signing with Modo gives him and his family stability. He has a daughter who's about 5 and would be going to school soon.

It's sad to see him leave the NHL, but I think he could play a bigger role with an SEL team.
Yeah, I think this is the key point. These things are family decisions. Pahlsson already won the cup, been in the NHL for ten years and already recieved the biggest contract he would get a few years ago with Columbus. The family already left their 'NA home' (Anaheim), have been moving around quite a lot the last few years and now that their daughter is a little older, I don't think they would move to a new place yet again. I think it was either going to be Vancouver or back Sweden for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpest19 View Post
In regards to the two NA player limit, is it two players that were born in NA or is it players of any nationality that played in NA?
Players that has a NA passport.

Elvs is offline   Reply With Quote