Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XIII
View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 07:00 AM
RandyHolt
Keep Truckin

vCash: 2743
I would probably yak if we landed Yak but then brought in a trap coach that has never worked with high skilled Russians. But I do want George exploring what it takes to land him, the 2 1's plus ?. It's his job. What are historic bust rates on 11's and 16's.... should we expect one to bust? I support moving up if so.

Too bad we couldn't dangle Wideman and the 2 firsts instead. Heck we will throw in Sarge too. But I would like to see where Green's "rehab" goes before giving up on him. We have come so far as he redefines his game, and he is showing progress. He may need a Bruce II to get him feeling good about his offensive game. Something for George to consider when deciding the coach and system of our team going forward.

If Yakupov is that good, moving Green should be considered, especially if GM is planning on the shell game moving forward, ft. chips up the boards as our breakout. Kundratek and team Hershey can do that. No more offense generated on the backend, so we need forwards that can go it alone. Enter Yakupov.