View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
Well, I think most of the time it's genuine bad luck, but I think there were was some maniuplation happening during the Brock Lesnar Vancouver event.

I don't know why people buy tickets so far in advance. In the 8 hours before the event you're likely going to get tickets at anywhere from face value +10% to absolutely free via Twitter. Well worth the risk of taking your chances.
I agree on waiting, especially with what we have seen on some of these cards. The Vancouver one you are referring to and this one being probably the two worst examples.

Offering a refund window would be the classy thing to do. As others have stated, some of these people are coming from a ways away to see this, it would be a shame to have to see what amounts to an undercard when you were expecting Shogun/Aldo/Big Nog. That's a bunch of crap man.

I would assume most people would still keep their tickets and go anyway, and really, I would bet a large percentage of the tickets were bought up buy ticket agencies and scalpers, so in a way, this is a good thing.