View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 01:50 PM
The Butcher
Gutless

vCash: 500
I'm pretty emotional guy, most of my friends and family can attest to that. When I was younger I was known to break remote controls, kick holes in furniture, and generally carry on like a child after a big loss.

But I've always been good about getting negativity out in a short temper tantrum and moving on. I did believe in Lombardi's plan and I knew that building a team takes time.

It was when I started really reading and participating here on HF Boards that any kind of sustained negativity creeped in. At first I couldn't believe how down on this team some of you were but reading it day after day I was starting to feel like I was a fool for believing.

It wasn't until I spent a few hours reading through the Bruins board that I realized that everyone's crazy. It was calming to know that they had alot of doubts over there as well before that team finally delivered. Right around that time I decided that my catch phrase would be "everything's fine". From this day forward I will always remember that nothing is over until it's truly over.

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote