Thread: Proposal: Flyers - Ducks
View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 03:58 PM
djlethal08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseonewillis View Post
It's no secret that Holmgren loves Bobby Ryan and that Bobby Ryan wouldn't mind playing for philly. It's also obvious that the flyers are in serious need of defense and really like Dumba for this years draft. Dumba could fall into the hands of the ducks at this years draft in the top 10.

I feel like in reality this would not happen because I can't see the ducks parting ways with Ryan right now but for fun, this is my proposal.

To Philadelphia:

Bobby Ryan
2012 1st round pick

To Anaheim:

JVR
Brayden Schenn
Eric Wellwood
Marc Andre Bourdon
2012 1st round pick
2012 2nd round pick (phi not LA)

I think JVR and Schenn would be more than enough for Ryan and I think Wellwoods 2012 seasons display shows that this kid is beginning to emerge into a good NHL player with alot of speed, determination, and a hell of a shot.

therefore, I think Wellwood, Bourdon, the 1st and the 2nd, would be enough for ANA's 1st pick. Also, the fact that Schenn is in the package would contribute.

This would be a huge trade and would never happen because I dont think either team would part with certain pieces, but just for fun...

This could leave the flyers with Bobby Ryan and probably Matthew Dumba who would fit right in with the flyers because of his physical play and scoring ability.

The Flyers traded their 2nd round pick for Kubina so they don't have a 2nd now.

djlethal08 is offline   Reply With Quote