View Single Post
Old
06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
You know what Walmart pays? Being big shouldn't mean anything. What needs to be changed is the few things that Reimer posted on page one.

First, if someone complains that someone is a good on Facebook you spend the 5 minutes and check it out.

Second, if you are firing someone or letting them go or whatever you damn well make sure they don't have access to their work gun. Maybe it's as simple as installing lockers that lockout employees that no longer work with the company.

Finally if you are letting someone go you let them go now. Don't piss around waiting.

I see part of the issue was hiring this lunatic, but it's obvious that wasn't the major flaw here.
You maybe misunderstood.

Theres no comparison to Walmart I'm making. G4S gets lucrative exclusive contracts the world over and are making record profits each year in operation. Massive profits. In many cases from direct government hire. For instance the London Olympics.
This org could certainly afford to pay much more than they do considering the serious nature of this armed employment . They don't. I have no doubt they won't make this critical adjustment to retain people in what should be a stable employment pattern. Not a Mcjob hiring and recruitment pattern.