06-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Boba Fettuccine
Pastafarian

vCash: 69
My negative posts

12-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
I hope this is rock bottom. They looked like an ECHL team tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
If we win today, I am going to allow Mr. Bluebird back on my shoulder. I had previously kicked him off after a series of unsatisfactual poops on my torso.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydor25 Wins the internet with this reply

Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo
I am watching the Phx/Ana game and I saw the most amazing thing.
Instead of passing back to a defenseman at the blue line. The forward held on to the puck and the d-man skated in to the slot and well, he hit the post but it made it on net and it didn't hit one of their forwards like our point blasts do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25
That's just crazy talk. Everyone knows that no one attacks the middle anymore. There are like 5 guys back and stuff. What if there was a turnover? Must play defense at all times. Scoring is overrated and nobody does it anymore.
Quote:
Tommy Lasorda should attack a urinal in the lockeroom after the game.

Quote:
This is worse than the Smurfs movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. I thought this was funny (Murray was fired 3 days later)
Quote:
When Terry Murray (eventually) gets fired, for comedy reasons, Carl Lindros should be the one to do it.

I am not picking on Mr. I. but how funny is this in hindsight

12-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Irreverent View Post
The Kings CANNOT beat Vancouver, not even close with this year's team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Foo
I disagree.

I think we should have won the playoff series with them 2 seasons ago and I think we are a better team now than back then.

Pre Torta Karma

Game #21 : Kings @ Blues - Tuesday, 11/22/’11 @ 4:30 pm PST (Versus TV)
Quote:
If the Kings win, I am going to post a picture of Fozzie Bear.
Tue, Nov 22 @ St. Louis W 3-2

Boba Fettuccine is online now   Reply With Quote