Thread: Speculation: Kane
View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Hawks82

vCash: 500
I can't imagine the Hawks trading Kane. He's just too big a part of this franchise. He's the face along with Toews.

I'm sure the FO is displeased with the Cinco-de-Mayo party pics, but they'll be far more displeased if Kane starts putting up 100pt seasons in another team's jersey. Mike Richards and Jeff Carter just threw a huge wrench in the theory that a player's off-ice activity effects on-ice performance. There's not much of a connection.

Just read any story about Mickey Mantle's off the field behavior in the 1950's and
1960's. The Mick partied 10x times harder than any modern athlete and still managed to be the best player of his generation.

At least the proposals on here are decent. Tavares and E. Kane are the kinds of elite players I'd expect in return for Kane if he were to be traded.

I've spent the last 2 months listening to JJ and the rest of the mental defectives at Hockeybuzz ready to drive Kane to the airport for two 3rd liners and other assorted spare parts.

As a matter of fact, JJ's betting that Kane will traded by 3/1. Apparently his value is far too low right now. I'd really like to know why that guy has such a beef with Kane? Anyone follow that guy long enough to know?

Hawks82 is offline   Reply With Quote