View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Dorian2
The bag don't lie.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustrock View Post
No, but most commonly is discovered/occurs in late teens and early 20s.

I can see revisiting the concurrent vs consecutive sentences debate, but I thought we closed the book on capital punishment.

Didn't happen with cops being killed at Mayerthorpe, why should it happen now?
I'm assuming you're addressing the board in general with the bolded sectional. If not, WTF has that got to do with my post.

Anyways, regarding other posts since this once, G4S really has to reconsider who they hire and at what age....and yes I AM profiling age here. Sorry to the 20's crowd, I have allot of respect for you guys, but when you're tasked with carrying a gun and handling very large sums of cash on a daily basis, life experience and work experience in that area should be a key part in the hiring process.

Maybe this will rub some of you guys the wrong way...sorry for that....but if I was hiring someone for this position I would definitely look at thing that a normal employer should not normally look at. Age and even personal matters like if you are married and have kids. Definitely a proper psychological profile as well. I don't think Psych profiles are that hard to do nowadays, especially if you have someone who knows what they are doing.