View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 09:12 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gnome View Post
Exactly!

If Stajan is on this team come opening night, he better be in the ****ing top 6 or I will **** a brick. How Sutter did not understand that Stajan is a complimentary player I do not know.

If Stajan does not play with talented wingers he is borderline useless. He really wore his heart on his sleeve when he played 4th line (I respect that), but he is soooooo out of his element in that role.

Top 6...or get him the hell off this team. We need to play players to their strenghs. Stajan's biggest strength (by a wide margin) is his ability to eat up assists playing with talented players.

Like you talked about further down the page. Cervenka/Backlund/Stajan/...even Cammy need to try out for our center roles. Let the chips fall where they may and then make decisions after (assuming none of these guys are moved prior).

Not gonna lie. I'm not a huge fan of Jagr's personality, but this guy would be a dynamite fit on our team IMO. Him and Cervenka could re-kindle some magic, it's worth the risk of a 1 year contract.

Tanguay-Stajan-Iginla
Glencross-Cervenka-Jagr
Bartschi-Backlund-Cammy

That has the potential to be a scary top 9...Every line is quite skilled and has the ability to put up solid point totals.
I just drolled all over the place with the thought of Sven setting Cammy up on the third line.

TheHudlinator is online now   Reply With Quote