Thread: Proposal: Wsh - cgy - col
View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 11:35 AM
The Gnome

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsare1 View Post
Bouwmeester is so unbelievably Overrated, guy isnt a Top pairing Dman.

And for thos saying Stastny is overrated, he put up 53 points and was 2 points back of the Top Avs point getter. The entire Avs roster lacked point producing last year. Its not Stastny its the new style of play from the Avs.

And for those wondering, Stastny still finished 26th among Centers in scoring, ahead of Mike Richards, Ryan Kesler, Jordan Staal. Even in what was an offseason for the Avs for points.

If you dont think Stastny is a #1 Center, WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR HIM. Stop making it sound like he's a #2 center just so your trade looks more balanced, its not and it never will be.
1) Bouwmeester is a top pairing dman who is overpaid. That's a fact.
2) I never said anything about Stastny being a #1 or #2, you put those words in my mouth.
3) I simply see a need for COL that Bouwmeester could fill. If the value is off, it's not by much, CGY can add pieces if need be. I simply feel something around Stastny and Bouwmeester fills holes for both teams.

4) calm down and change your shorts. I'm sure you shat all over yourself with how mad you're getting over something that is pure specualtion.

The Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote