View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 12:41 PM
AlexanderMogilny89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
Its his job to write checks. Its Ted Blacks job to make him look good. He wants to be liked that's fine. But its not HIS job to build a stanley cup winner. He pays people to do that. If HE were trying to do it everyone as a fanbase would be pissed saying that's the GMs job. I don't get it when people say its his job to make sure we win. There are already people saying he does too much on hockey operations.

I'm glad Pegula is here and I'm glad that he is trying to make this organization into one of the most respected teams in the league, and give us the opportunity for a cup by removing the budget limits we had in place before. It takes more then a year to build a contender, just ask Pittsburgh.
Ok, so how long will he give the guys he pays to build a Stanley Cup winner? I just thought he said it would take 3 yrs. Or was it 3 yrs. to build a cup contender? Then another 3 yrs to actually win a cup? Because that is a 6 yr. plan. IMO if Black is the one in charge of thinking R&R can get it done and they fail. What is that gonna make Black look like? Then what will happen?

AlexanderMogilny89 is offline   Reply With Quote