View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gnome View Post
1) Bouwmeester is a top pairing dman who is overpaid. That's a fact.
2) I never said anything about Stastny being a #1 or #2, you put those words in my mouth.
3) I simply see a need for COL that Bouwmeester could fill. If the value is off, it's not by much, CGY can add pieces if need be. I simply feel something around Stastny and Bouwmeester fills holes for both teams.

4) calm down and change your shorts. I'm sure you shat all over yourself with how mad you're getting over something that is pure specualtion.
1) Bouwmeester is not a top pairing Dman
2) Wasnt talking particularly to you, just Flames/Leafs fans in general, as both fan bases have proposed horrible trades for him, and then claimed he's not even a #1 Center. If he isnt, why do you want him?
3) Bouwmeester is even more overpaid then Stastny, and Stas's contract actually somewhat helps the Avs at this point, so a fairly significant piece would have to be added to Bouwmeester.

4) Clearly im talking to an 8 year old. Also its not speculation, Stastny its being traded, especially not to a divison rival. And certainly not without an overpayment, and Bouwmeester is the furthest thing from an Overpayment.

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote