View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Sir Psycho T
More Cowbell!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
You have no idea how the next few years drafts are going to be. 2 years ago no one had heard of Anthony Davis, he was a 6'2 unranked shooting guard at a small Chicago prep school. Plus every year there are players picked 3-10 that are way better pro's than people think.

The #2 pick didn't work out for the Heat, but it doesn't mean it wasn't a good plan. They could have just as easily ended up with Derrick Rose.

The Bulls can't win now, to think they can is just delusional. They certainly can't win next year and they are going to start losing players due to the cap and luxury tax. This is a poorly constructed team that has reached its ceiling.
Right finishing with the best record in the NBA the last two seasons, they clearly can't win what was I thinking.

Jesus, I love this, tank on purpose, and lose your core and hope to God you can luck out in the draft and get a player and if you don't now your stuck with nothing and you have wasted Rose's entire career, brilliant strategy.

Clearly this team sucks, Deng is an All-Star, Boozer and Noah are double-double machines, they have the best bench in the NBA and all play good defense. But I forgot the only way to win was the have all the superstars and no role players right? That is why the Heat beat the living hell out of the Mavs last year, because the Mavs only had the 1 susperstar, what where those guys thinking, keeping Dirk and not just blowing the team up, idiots.