View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzKillington90 View Post
Disclaimer: I'm no fan of Lindy Ruff, however the following is 100% accurate for 40% of you 75% of the time.

The only people who are finding what Pegula said so problematic are the ones with their Anti-R&R agenda already written, notarized and in a box they are staring at every day breathless in anticipation to open it.

I'm going to make this simple: Nothing. Pegula. Says.....Will.Make.You.Happy..... Unless it happens to be "Darcy and Lindy were let go."

Honestly, Its illogical to the point of insanity. Yes you hate Lindy, yes you hate Darcy, yes Pegula is the freaking anti-christ for referring to them as "People he likes to work with."

Oh and btw, to any "Injuries aren't an excuse" type people in here...I dare you to find me one NHL franchise that could lose between 8-10 of their STARTING lineup, replace them with AHL'rs and not struggle. Honestly, at one point this year we were down: Vanek/Gerbe/Regehr/Myers/Sekera/McCormick/Hecht/Weber/Leino/Kaleta At the same...freaking...time...(give or take one or two from the list)

Some of you live in a fantasy world in which the team on paper defines the season record without regard to anything that occurs during the season...

/end rant.

This about sums it up quite nicely.

Beerz is offline   Reply With Quote