View Single Post
Old
06-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post
The most outrageous postive or negative thing I said the whole season was NOTHING. Not on this board and certainly nothnig on LGK.

THANK ME NOW IF YOU WILL, BUT I SWORE OFF THIS BOARD ABOUT JULY OF 2011 AND HAVENT SO MUCH AS VISITED IT SINCE. I'LL TAKE ALL OF THE CREDIT, THANK YOU!!!

I return only to wish you all well and to let you know that the apology letter to the man I named nicknamed "the shill" almost five years ago is complete, and only waiting for the opportune moment to be delivered so it does not get lost amongst other fan mail. If I can I will share his response if I can without violating his confidence.

My plate of crow, served cold, alone on the plate, surrounded as I was by 18,850 or so other rabid fans was the sweetest meal I have ever had the blessing to savor.

Having not chatted nor seen most of you lately (although I am in the same place every game), Jr and I maintained our playoff long vigil, the routine the same as humanly possible for every game. To finally get to see the Cup, our first cup, presented to the KINGS ON HOME ICE, partying with Zad and JDM afterward was truly a dream, a long strange trip of a dream come true.

To those old board veterans I know: Tony, Telos, Buddy, BigKing, Tik, LBFF, Johnjm, Syd, Reaper, JT, and so man others I've met, and last but not least KINGS17, It is my sincere hope that you felt the sheer elation and depth of joy I experienced, and hope to experience again, upon seeing the Kings crowned
THE 2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS

I GET GOOSEBUMPS EVERYTIME I SAY IT, WHICH IS MAYBE WHY I'VE BEEN SAYING I EVERY CHANCE I GET

THE LOS ANGELES KINGS ARE THE 2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
Hey man! I still owe you some beers. I figured I'd see you at Staples this season but I didn't see you once. Last year, when I saw you at Frozen Fury, I was so wasted I ended up falling asleep around 10pm. I stumbled back to my room after the game (of which I don't remember much of, thankfully) and that was that. I do owe you some more beers for your legal help last year. So glad that you and all the other long time fans finally get what everyone wanted! wooooot!

If you see me at Frozen Fury, feel free to ask for some beers!

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote