View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
Staal probably. There's del zotto but that's a reach. maybe subban? again a reach.

our goaltender situation is a disaster...i just hope price is ready. i would let luongo back before i let fleury in. and, no...mike smith is not an appropriate solution. i don't care how the yotes did this year. if he's there were have problems the us is stacked when it comes to goalies - but has much less convincing offense. i guess we'll have to wait to see how the teams shape up...but, yeah, out goaltending situation is scary.

Ya, I agree with you, if Price is not the guy, and if Lu is still floating near the top 10 in the league, then you got to go with Lu. (although I'll be having heart palpitations with every shot on to the Canadian goal with Lu in net) No confidence in Fleury either. Lets just hope the offense can score 5 or 6 every game and the D-corp plays solid. Obviously the 7 guys we can bring on D, there isn't a country that can match that. And I think our forward group is better than the 2010 team. lots of shooters.