View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 10:34 AM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
Nothing to do with a man crush on Carle. It has to do with the facts. If Carle commits all of these turnovers, more then you can count that lead to goals against. Why does he play as much as he does, and why do the Flyers want him back? No one seems to be able to reasonably answer those questions. Why doesn't Holmgren see what some of the fans see? What is he missing? Other questions that no one seems to be able to answer. If only Holmgren, and the credible sources that cover and analyze players, could see what some of the fans see. They must all be incompetent and not capable of seieing the truth.
that's a good question that coaching staff and management should answer because he wants jagr back too and he's all washed up, so i dont know what's going through their heads, maybe they are both incompetent, the coach and holmgren.

it doesnt surprise me because he got steve eminger with a first round pick, so he's over his head on bringing carle back because he thinks he's pronger which he's not or maybe they are using him for trade bait, i dont know what he's trying to do, maybe he's getting over his head, so is the coaching staff. he could be turning into ruben amaro. way over his head.

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote