View Single Post
Old
04-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Netro

vCash: 500
Did Ribs play better tonight. Absolutely. One of the best games I have ever seen him play. But, I am not going to change my opinion on him based on 1 super game. Once I see some consistency from him, then let's talk. Also, let's see how he performs in the last playoffs. With the exception of his acting vs. the B's, he disappeared in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, I hope to hell Ribs succeeds because of his wonderful vision and offensive skill as well as he is worth more as a Hab then on the trade market. Again, I am just not convinced because of his lack of footspeed and size and his inconsistency.

As for Murray on the line, I understand why BG is doing it. Ribs and Kovalev are not strong defensive players. Murray provides defensive stability to the line. I would not put Perezhogin on that line yet because it would suffer defensively. I would try Bulis, though, because I think he supplies speed and would provide more 2 way play, despite occaisionally laziness. Also, as someone mentioned, there may be some chemistry with him and Ribs. I think putting Bulis on this line would motivate him more as well.

All in all, solid win. Congrats to Aebisher, he played much much better.

Netro is offline   Reply With Quote