View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 11:58 AM
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
This thread might inspire me to make my own homemade Jucy Lucys. Anyone have tips?
Until you find a cheese that works.... Velveeta. Seriously. (I prefer Pepper Jack Velveeta).

As far as making it, make two smaller patties that are fairly flat with as large as a diameter as you can get without compromising the actual patty. Cut up your cheese and place on one patty, leaving a little room on the edges. Put the other patty over the top and pinch the edges together all the way around so that you now have one burger.

At this point, I prefer to continue to play with the burger to get it merge better. With the patty flat on your board, open your hand and press the patty towards your palm. Continue to do so while spinning the patty around. This will end up making the patty fairly thick, so squish the patty back down to flatten a tad.

Like any burger once it's on the grill, minimize flipping. Should only need to be flipped once, twice at the most.

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay
this providence is offline   Reply With Quote