Thread: Prospect Info: Habs Development Camp
View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
hogtownhabsfan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24 View Post
After watching Kristo for the last 3 years I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't know how to play hockey. He is no doubt a superb athlete. But he appears to have clue where his line mates are or him simply doesn't care. I don't know how many time they would be cycling the puck only for it to get to him and he wont make the last pass. He just tries to force his way to the net all the time. Resulting in him turning the puck over. That being said, No doubt he is a talented offensive player. Then you get the constant fits and complaining to the refs about everything. His defensive play is by far the worst of anyone on his line.

Nelson and Knight play hockey the right way and if they had one more guy on that line that was willing to do the same, it would have only lead to more production/more time attacking. Nelson was the most defensively sound forward on the line, maybe team. he was always the 1st forward into the D zone and most of the time the last one out. Yet was able to out score kristo.

For my money its:
Nelson
Blood
knight
Kristo
Kristo is still the best prospect on the team.

Though not a huge Kristo fan personally, I get the sense he's a bit of a popcorn head. But he's still got scoring line potential in the NHL due to his skillset.

hogtownhabsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote