View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldshot View Post
With our first pick, I'd like to see...

Gaunce (I know they'd have to trade up for)
Wilson
Matteau
Kerdiles

And with our second pick...

Hyka
Jankowski
Bozon
Sissons
Pearson

Gaunce, Wilson, Matteau, and Kerdiles are big nasty power forwards. Wilson is a real homerun swing if you ask me, because he could end up being a bottom 6 player if you ask me. Kerdiles I like because I think he might have the best combo of speed, size, and skill, and is a RELENTLESS forechecker, which is Tortarella style hockey.

Hyka a tremendous skater with a great skill set, and we need better skaters up front, Jankowski is a raw talent that hasn't been tested, Bozon is a goal scorer and we need those and with Pearson it's just a matter of whether he's done developing or not.
Solid. I went with Pearson, though. Don't think he'll be in the 2nd round, particularly late when we pick.

What is your single best suggestion, in the totality of the circumstances, do we stay and pick, or do we trade up, if trade up, what round(s), with whom, and what player(s) do we give up to move up?

For example, there was something about the Hawks wanting Dubi for their 1st and a lesser D. It was just a post or a thread on the main board, I think.

Thoughts...

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote