View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Dread Clawz
Markstrom Rules

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
So the TSN final rankings are out and there are some definite surprises. The biggest one has Collberg at #27. Tallon would jump up and down if that guy is available with our pick IMO.

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=9825
I really don't know about that. I really don't like how far Collberg has been falling. His #27 ranking is the average of 10 NHL scouts' rankings, so idk why Tallon would be jumping up and down. We might have him higher on our list than the average, but clearly he's not thought of as highly as he was months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Matteau? Matteeau? Matteau?
Yeah, it's his son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyFIN View Post
Bob said:

- post WJCs didn't play well and also hurt his ankle while there
- wasn't 100% when he played the rest of the season
- didn't play well in the playoffs and was discovered afterwards that he had mano nucleosis
- if teams can turn a blind eye to the injuries, could still go in the top10 or top5

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip702740#clip702740

Bob had Matteau at 23, but his BPA-list doesn't take team needs into consideration. Top goalies Vasilevski&Subban only a few spots away from our pick.
Also, Bob said before the season started there were concerns about Grigorenko's work ethic, and that he didn't do anything to allay those concerns. That's why he's fallen so much after an average 2nd half and a terrible playoffs, not just because he was injured. The lazy tag he's been slapped with has magnified every negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
I keep seeing every mock draft giving up Brady Skjei, I've never seen him play but I hear good things.. And I know Markstrom Rules likes him, so I'd be happy.. TBH tho.. I also see Sebastien Collberg dropping in a lot of mocks, he was my favorite player this WJC.. If he falls to us I would be PUMPED! But, if he doesn't, I would like the best available defenseman with how many good ones there are.
I'd prefer Koekkoek or Finn, but I'd be content with Skjei. I'd love it if we could nab Finn.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote