Thread: Speculation: 2012-2013 Roster
View Single Post
Old
06-20-2012, 03:11 PM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35NW8ING View Post
Oh, now you're back to semantics with the word easy again. It's easy because teams have done it time and time again. As I said earlier, it should be even easier for the Flyers to replace Carle because of their depth up front. If they have the assets to acquire a player like Nash, they most certainly have enough assets to obtain a Carle replacement.

Homer isn't having sleepless nights over replacing Matt Carle.
Your hung on the mistaken belief that if something can be done, that means it easy to do. That is a false belief on your part.

Nothing to do with semantics. It has to do with your words and your statement that players like Carle are easily replaced. That is incorrect. It is not easy. Here are your exact words that I replied to. Man up to the statement you made, and don't dance around it.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...126839&page=37

"I won't say guys like him grow on trees, but they become expendable and are easily replaced via FA most years or via trade most of the time."

And your right Holmgren isn't having sleepless nights over having to replace Carle. Because of right now, the plan is to re-sign Carle.