View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 09:52 AM
DBL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinFan42
That officiating was pathetic today. I really hope the refs are relieved their bets in Reno are going to stand up.

We have the least amount of PP opportunities in the league, what in the world does that say? This is getting absolutely ridiculous, and If I'm Sully, Joe, Lapointe, MOC, and whoever is in that Bruins lockerroom, I say blast the officials and Bettman himself, regardless of what kind of fine is levied...

Something has to change...
The game is having problems for reasons like this... throughout the game the Preds were holding/hooking Bruin players and getting away with it, but anytime the Bruins did something even marginal (the bergeron penalty) they were caught. Now, after all that other holding/hooking that the Preds were doing that could have been called, the refs go ahead and call the one where the player dives abit (bergeron let up abit) and falls to the ice. This is where it's wrong, the players who were held and hooked before didn't fall, but the second someone does it's a penalty, it's like forcing players to dive. I had a feeling the reason why Bergeron fell down the way he did was only to make sure that it would be called. That's the way I saw the reffing, and it was horrible in that way.