View Single Post
Old
06-21-2012, 06:55 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
okposo isn't a top 6 forward on a good team and you offered 1 first round pick and said "maybe niederreiter". I'm also not as high on hamonic as some of you seem to be. Oh, and we have to add in frolik(which isn't that big a deal) and olsen(who looks like an nhl quality d man). All to make us MUCH weaker offensively in the upcoming season. Why would a team with the core the hawks have trade away our second or third best player and make the team worse in the immediate future? We already have prospects and top level talent, we need to surround the top level talent with good players NOW, not plan for 3 years in the future and hope prospects pan out then.

And I also dont' agree with his assessment of what it would take to get Kane, but your proposal still wasnt' the same thing.
stopped reading after your first five words...

Okposo is a contender for the 2012 USA team, and you simply do not see much of any team outside of the Hawks and their ice girls....

my proposal was even better then his...and you just proved it as he offered picks, and I offered players in the NHL...

the guys I put in the proposal are not prospects, by you stating this shows how little you follow hockey or those players I listed...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote