View Single Post
Old
06-21-2012, 08:23 PM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
I think Nolan on the 4th line had more to do with the success it had than Fraser did.

I like Fraser, don't get me wrong, but he was just as useless for parts of the year as any other forward.

That line put it together when Nolan came in. And Richardson also found his role as well late in the season. At this point I would rather have Clune or Cliche in the lineup then Clifford. Clifford was just all kinds of bad. If it comes down to being in the pressbox, or getting minutes in the AHL, I'd rather he go to the AHL and actually play.

Besides, he is still on the last year of his ELC, and will be an RFA after next season. We wouldn't lose anything if he played in the AHL instead of another year of Cliche and Clune.
You didn't watch the games then, Fraser is the F3 on that line. He makes up for all the Defense, Nolan and Richardson don't play.

Nolan and Richardson are both not too savy when it comes to D. Fraser makes up for that. With Fraser being the High forward it also allows Nolan+ who ever to fore-check with reckless pressure; cause they know he is back their.

Also you have a short memory, the Fourth line sucked until Fraser started to Center it. Then it got even better when Nolan joined it.

Their is a reason Scrubs like Cliche or Clune are 25 with not even 10 NHL games played; and guys like Fraser are 27 with 280+ NHL games and Two Cup Rings.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote