Thread: Rumor: Another Eklund Rumor
View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 01:02 AM
phillyflyerfan1992
@ahthorne

vCash: 500
I like that Homer is taking a stance on Schenn/Couts. The two players "Carter and Richards replacements" need to stay here, otherwise Holmgren is going to look like an idiot especially if they develop. I want to see those kids develop here and lift a cup here.

Yandle for JVR++ would be fantastic. Maybe not even that much more because I truly think JVR has a lot more value than people in this league think. Value doesn't just disappear after a ****** season especially when the kid is 23, signed and poised to be a 25+ goal scorer for the duration of his contract, and if I'm not mistaken the Coyotes need goal scoring especially with Whitney, Doan and etc. getting old. Even while injured he showed flashes of greatness. Honestly, I don't want to trade the kid but if it gives us a player like Ryan or Yandle I'm all for it.

JVR+Read+2012/2013 1st? Probably more around these forums but I think that's what could get it done. Maloney knows those two kids can score and I would imagine Matt Read holds a lot of value to the 'Yotes. 900k for 20+ goals and 50+ points? Phoenix written all over it. Get it done Holmgren.

phillyflyerfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote