Thread: Speculation: Yakupov Sliding?
View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 11:58 AM
  #35
Kevin8se7en
Unregistered User
 
Kevin8se7en's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,591
vCash: 500
99.99% chance he goes 1st overall... Give or take 0.01%

They always have this draft hype crap and people fall for it every year lol

Kevin8se7en is offline