View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 02:40 PM
defensehockey19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
its going to be somewhere in the Essex area as that is where he is from. So don't be surprised if he goes to Windsor or Sarnia. Not sure Rychel would give up a huge asset but I would say it would cost him Ho-Sang to get him now or if that is not part of the deal then I'd be looking for Sanvido (who is not signed) and one of Maletta or Studnicka. But for sure Ho-Sang or Sanvido have to be part of the deal

If its Sarnia then it will cost them Hargrave. So I'm thinking it won't be them for sure. Not too sure that Reid is going to trade with London again for one of his stars unless he gets Horvat in return.

Either way Reid has to make the right deal for the team not for Puempel. I would sit him at home till he gets exactly what he wants.
No way Rychel parts with Ho-Sang. And Windsors building for 2014 anyways.. Sarnia doesn't make much sence cause they could be toast if Anderson, Yak or Galchenyuk don't return... I don't think you can trade first round picks either untill a certain time period... Which is not till mindway through season? Can anybody else confirm this?