View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 01:46 PM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever
he has been best habs forward as long as I can remember, Last five years we have had gone through so many forwards only Koivu remains. And now posters say he's slow thats more then ridiculous, if he was so slow and worthless then how did he survive this many years with les Glorieux, and how could posters expect him to make us contender, its team that wins games and though he's no Kovalchuck he can be very dominant if he had someone like Kovalchuck along side him playing. Koivu has been given mediocre team to play with year after year, I don't think getting Juneau, Dackell or even Perrault made us contenders they were just plaster over lost talent for some time. I'm not saying Koivu is Superstar but he's done he's dues and given so much to this organization its not even funny, and unlike other players he has talent to stay on top for next five years if he likes, I would have hard time picturing him playing in another team, BG would get killed if his first move was to move Koivu with so many distractions Koivu is maybe the last player from the roster BG might consider trading atleast for now.
Well said, Koivu hopefully isn't going anywhere!