View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 03:06 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wood View Post
I'd take one of the forwards (Wilson or Gaunce) before I'd settle for Koekkoek. It's not like I've seen a whole lot of him but I've got a bad feeling about this guy. If we're really set on getting a d-man Matthew Finn impresses me more than Koekkoek.
You know what i like about Wilson RW is that he could be NHL ready by the time Neil RW has completed his next contract. Wilson will likely return to junior after the draft for next season, then the following yr to Bingo for a yr or more likely two before being ready to join Ottawa. Neil has one more yr on his contract then could sign another 2 yr deal which when completed would coincide with Wilson being NHL ready.

Personally, I was hoping for Ottawa to trade up for Ceci & if not possible trade down for Koekkoek if possible or draft him at #15, then make another deal around #20 to #24 & draft Wilson there. I'd be happy with Koekkoek & Wilson in the first round especially if Murray also makes a deal for a top 4 NHL young defenceman this wekend.