Thread: Montreal/Dan
View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 02:00 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Thanks guys, I'm glad that my articles are being read, and that some enjoy reading them. I don't get out to as many games as I would like to, but I do get to see a lot of games that are sent to me from all over the world, so anytime anyone wants to talk/discuss anything about our prospects, I'm all ears.

Now as far as articles go, I haven't had much luck getting the Higgins interview, so it's up in the air, no idea if or when it will happen. But I will be interviewing Danny Stewart on Tuesday, and Ryan O'Byrne and his assistant coach shortly after that. (I've gotten permission, just need to set it up) That's it for now.

Edit: I would also like to say that I tend to go a little overboard at times with my posts, as it has been a tough season so far, even though I expected us to be around where we are, it's never fun to watch the team lose and play so crappy hockey. I am a die hard fan and always will be, but I really do try and call it like I see it, although sometimes it's not always easy to do that in both aspects. I can be really hard on the vets, but alittle too high on the prospects. But nobodies perfect, eh? Just wanted to make things clear.

Last edited by montreal: 11-28-2003 at 02:12 PM.