Thread: GDT: 2012 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
jfb392

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesonapapershelf View Post
I'm going to need an audio stream when the time comes, so if someone has a good one, please share. Thanks!
If you can do video, I think NHL.com may be streaming it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
I don't even know how to do the chat. Can someone post the directions again for this amateur? Thanks.

JFB, it seems Regier/Devine have a penchant for drafting guys in the mid- to late-rounds who were high CHL draft picks--going into their junior league, that is. Who are some guys who'd fall into that category and are pegged to be selected in the 3rd-5th round?
You can use Mibbit, as Rob Paxon explained, or download a client if you want (mIRC).
If you went that way, just install it, type in your nickname, and then paste in "/server irc.esper.net -j #sabres".

As for some high bantam/midget kids that are mid-rounders: Dillon Fournier, Charles Hudon, François Tremblay from the Q, Mathew Campagna, Jesse Graham, Justin Kea, Jarrod Maidens, Matia Marcantuoni from the O, Steven Hodges and Ryan Olsen from the Dub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
So I'm en route to buffalo for a wedding right now. I don't know if xm NHL network will air te draft. If they do im okay. If not I'm screwed. I can't get in touch with Jame right now so if anyone is watchin and can text me pick by Pick through 21, and any majOr deals, please PM me and we will exchange cell numbers. Let me know soon please!!!!!
I never have any cell service but I can text them to you if you'd like.
I can do Twitter too.