View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 01:23 PM
tulsytrid1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok
One of the most sloppy Predators wins ever. Yuck. We did not derserve 2 points tonight.

I'm sure Boston fans will be complaining about the refs, but their team played extermely undisciplined (blatant slashes, tripping, etc). They deserved the penalties. But it didn't matter. OUR POWERPLAY WAS UTTERLY ATROCIOUS. Honestly, how in the world are we 11th in the league in powerplay percentage? The only reasons are Kimmo and Zid, because are forwards look absolutely pathetic out there.

Why in the world is Erat back to getting 12 minutes of ice time a game? It just doesn't make sense. Meanwhile, Legwand is getting 7 minutes of poweplay time a game and throwing it down the toilet. The Hall-Legwand-Harntell powerplay line just doesn't work. Change it up already.

Finally, Vokoun. Gave us two points tonight. 7-1 in his last 8. I think he deserves some credit.
Legwand has 8pts in the last 8 games. I don't think we need to reduce his ice-time. I do, however, agree that Erat should be getting more ice time. Erat for Murray on the PP would probably help get those minutes back up there.