View Single Post
Old
11-28-2003, 05:31 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowL
As far as I am concerned no team in the league is a push over if the team works hard, and Nashville works hard. But I agree with DC in that the Bruins should have won this game being a home game and being the more talented team. A couple errors and great goaltender stopped it from happening though, happens all the time too, but it was expected that the Bruins come out strong and win after the last 2 losses.
well said- I agree, the Preds can win any night (or day); they are certainly not horrible. That said the Broons are deeper and have more skilled guys. But again, the Preds could play them tomorrow and beat them again, and beat the Blues in St Louis or the Wings in Detroit. They are a fine team although in victory they didn't show me what I thought was going to be a physical, fast team. To be honest they sort of just hung on and the Broons couldn't finish. It happens, the Broons shut out Dallas 2-0 earlier this year in Dallas when they should have gotten reamed 6-1. Now the Preds were far from that- imo this was more like a 4-2 or 4-3 game the Broons should have won. Raycroft played well himself but there were to many pucks that went dangerously across the crease or inches wide with openings- but thats going to happen to the Preds and the Broons many times before the season is over.