Thread: GDT: 2012 NHL Draft: Part 2
View Single Post
Old
06-22-2012, 10:41 PM
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Went on twitter hiatus at 7pm considering I was at work and wanted to enjoy it DVRd however the fast forward button got some fair use, lol. Didn't think ahead and realize the NHL Network was the overflow. Getting rusty in my old age and even setting up the DVR was wondering how the first round was only 2 hours on NBC SN.

No brainer for the Forsberg pick. Enjoyed the the camera on the cap deliberating...GMGM sitting back for a while but towards the end of the video jumping in. Honestly have not paid too much to the pro-ported top 5. Did have the opinion that Forsberg seemed like he might have lacked a little puck skills that hight but seems like a power winger. Looks like he's slender so could put some good weight on that frame.

Wilson..interesting pick. For me seemed like a bit of the roll of the dice pick. Wonder if landing Forsberg at 11 feel they can make a bit of a gamble. Don't get me wrong the gladiator in everyone of his reading about Wilson before the draft had a secret wish for this pick, heh. Even if he doesn't develop into a top 6 PF looks to at least be a 3/4th liner.