View Single Post
Old
06-23-2012, 01:01 AM
R S
Renegade Stylings

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrcultur View Post
I agree with you assessment of his play and he does use his size well in the defensive zone, but having watched them all a number of times I would consider him a 2way defenseman and not on the level of dumba or Murray.

As far as standing up to the NHL I think dumba is the most athletic and durable, he has been playing 30 mins a game and plays a fast physical game and has held up very well, better than the other two so I don't see that as a concern. He will be 6 foot or better and over 200 pounds in the NHL.

Dumba will go before reinhart, Murray should too.
Good to see I was right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan1el View Post
Reinhart looks like he could be a top 6 pick this year. You can teach skill, but you can't teach size. IMO, better then Dumba. Close with Murray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVO16 View Post
Lawl
Not so funny now, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania* View Post
I wasn't arguing that he wouldn't make the NHL.

I was merely saying, that his skating will keep him a level below those guys, and he isn't the 2nd best prospect from the WHL IMO.
I stand by my statement that he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaStromey View Post
Is all of this talk about questionable intensity legit? I find it hard to believe he'd go as high as he did if there was doubt in pro scout's eyes.
It's his biggest flaw. And it's not really a lack of intensity, it's more of just a small lack of physical play. He doesn't punish guys like he could with a 6'4 frame. He came on physically down the stretch this year, a big improvement, but it's still an area that needs work.

R S is online now   Reply With Quote